Friday, October 22, 2010

Help in moving away from plastic

This was too cute to pass up. They will give you a hairbrush for leaving plastic behind.
Boar bristle -- I always did use it. Dad said it was best. He was a Fuller Brush salesman many many years ago.

I didn't know that such things as hairbrushes could be harmful. That seems too much.  I do know, however, that one should not store oil ( or milk or water hot including  from the sun) in plastic, as bad things leach out. Such as psuedo-estrogens. Softer plastics are more dangerous. Many plastics should never be used as food containers.

So now I wonder about plastic teethers. Yeah, and I never liked plastic panties or pads - yuk! give me untreated cotton!!!  I commend the site to your perusal and consideration.

The only place plastic is good and dependable, it seems, is neuroplastity. Bring  that on !

No comments:

Post a Comment