Friday, December 24, 2010

See other blogs

I have a lot to say. For this and others reasons, I am separating my blogs. For topics relating to The Great Shalom Broadcast (www.greatshalom.org), I now have a new blog at www.greatshalomblog.wordpress.com. For local congregation issues, there is now another: www.JesusNameAustin.wordpress.com. You know, I have a website for training and consulting for professional educators, mostly in early childhood, and that site is www.orgstrat.net. There will soon be blogging on that one too. Please participate. Please share.

And therefore, this one will be more focussed on home education, homeschooling, unschooling -- you know what I mean, parents providing education for their children.

Love, and Merry Christmas, Sharon Sarles

No comments:

Post a Comment