Saturday, November 14, 2009

prayer of blessing, especially for those who work with students who having learning problems

On The Great Shalom Broadcast (Saturday 7:30 am CT on www.klgo.net) I always pray blessings over my listeners and sometimes my guest, but this morning what the guest had to say was SO interesting that we didn't have time for it. We can't do without it, though, so here it is.

Heavenly Father,
Please bless Dr. Salzman, all his family and staff and all those who diligently work to alleviate the suffering of so many people. We call for a revolution in our society that we get a revelation of how to do things right so we have more healthy children, so we get a revelation of how important it is do educate well, so we get a revolution in character training, so we get a great advance in kingdom principles in all areas of our society, but especially around the upbringing, training, and education of our children.

Lord, I know how many hurting people are listening to us today. Parents and children are hurting. Teachers are hurting. Hurting in all kinds of way. Right now, Father, to all who would receive, we ask for your healing flow


Healing flow in power to heal bodies

to heal minds


to heal hearts
 
to heal brains

to heal lives.


Help us all be that channel of healing, wholeness, and blessing. In Jesus Name.


Believe and receive God's love for you. Speak it out, say, Lord, I receive You, I receive your gifts. Thank you for healing me now. I choose to walk in healing. 


I pronounce Blessing on all my listeners and on their families. In the Name of Jesus.
I speak healing, health, wholeness, peace, total salvation/shalom. Amen. Receive it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment